Sunday, April 10, 2011

WE ARE GOING TO THE FINAL FOUR!!!

So we have to play Kansas to get into the Final Four.

I love my team, but come on, it's Kansas. Half of the nation has Kansas to win the whole tournament.

I wasn't as nervous for this game. I really didn't think we stood a chance. I'll admit it.

But holy cow. We freaking CREAMED Kansas!

And we made them cry.
photo courtesy of redreporter.com
But he deserved it. This is what a call karma. He should have played nice instead of saying "The run ends here" to our point guard, Joey Rodriguez. I loved seeing Kansas cry.

So of course I made cupcakes to celebrate. Not too elaborate ones because I was busy getting ready for our road trip to Houston!

Chocolate cupcakes with vanilla frosting and sprinkled with black and yellow sugar.

NOW WE ARE OFF TO HOUSTON!!

No comments:

Post a Comment